Monday, November 5, 2012

Does it really matter where you print?

The answer is: yes! I suggested to my boss at the Peoria Camera Shop about doing a print comparison of the 'other guys' in the area to show that our photos are of superior quality. He liked the idea and printed the same couple photos at CVS, Target, Walgreens, and Walmart. The results were pretty much what I was expecting, but wow, some of those places can really mess up your print! Take a look below, but keep in mind that these are scanned in and don't look nearly as drastic as they do in real life. If you'd like to see the difference for yourself, stop by the shop sometime and see.



Again, the differences aren't as drastic on the computer screen. Please come in and see my little poster I made with the actual prints.

No comments:

Post a Comment