Saturday, September 1, 2012

Marilyn Manson & Rob Zombie Poster | Graphic Design

I took it upon myself to design a poster for the upcoming Marilyn Manson/Rob Zombie concert in Moline on October, 13th. 105.7 the X hadn't asked me to, but I figured I'd at least get something to add to my portfolio if nothing else. I wanted it to be scary and just scream Halloween! After I was all finished, they liked it so much that they went ahead and had it printed up and displayed!



I'm so excited for this show! I've been a Manson fan for a long time now (his greatest hits CD is one of my favorites) and I just know this will be an awesome show with him and Zombie! We're working on getting me a photo pass. I'm crossing my fingers! Even if I don't end up with one, it'll still be a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment