Friday, September 21, 2012

My Darkest Days | Concert

Tuesday I got to go see my favorite band, My Darkest Days, perform at Mojoes in Joliet, IL. It was so amazing! I got in touch with their manager to see if I could get a photo pass. I didn't hear back, so I just went over to the venue early to talk with the people she emailed to ask about the pass. I talked with Murphy and he gave the okay and got me set up with a wristband. I had the first 3 songs in the photo pit (which is industry standard) and the rest of the set to take photos from the stairs right beside the stage and the balcony. This band is my favorite for many reasons, one of them being that their live shows are amazing! They're also the most friendly band and treat their fans so well. They never hesitate to sign autographs or take pictures with their fans. Check them out if you haven't already, you won't regret it!
















Edit: Reid, Doug, and Matt even used my photos as their defaults on Facebook! Again, another example of why I love this band.

No comments:

Post a Comment