Sunday, July 8, 2012

Halestorm, New Medicine, & Emphatic | Concert

As you may know, I intern at Radio Peoria, so when a concert is going on, I get to take photographs! This is great, because I'd normally be attending 105.7 the X's events anyways, but now I get a photo pass and the opportunity to meet the bands. It's been great and I really love it!

Halestorm, New Medicine, and Emphatic played at the Twisted Spoke Saloon in Tremont for us the other day. I got to sit in on Matt Bahan's interview with Lzzy Hale and even chit chat with her a little bit. She has awesome shoes, just sayin'. It was a super hot and sweaty show. I can't imagine what it would've been like actually being in the crowd. I was in the backstage area and up front in the pit the whole time, not even touching other people. Any fans who were at that show are troopers!




















No comments:

Post a Comment