Saturday, June 2, 2012

Peoria Photography Meetup Group | PAWS

This was my first event for the Peoria Photography Meetup Group that I attended and was behind the camera. Before, I modeled for the group, which was a lot of fun.

I was so excited when I saw this event, though. I've been wanting to go to an animal shelter and take photos of the animals for a long, long time. I love animals and have always been an animal lover. There are some times when I definitely prefer the company of animals to other people. A better photo of the animals at the Peoria Animal Welfare Shelter could mean the difference between getting adopted and not getting adopted.









It was just a great event, overall. Jen, the organizer, was great and super helpful. Actually, everybody was super helpful and friendly. I can't wait for the next event, especially a return visit to PAWS.

No comments:

Post a Comment