Friday, March 9, 2012

Flannel Mouth & The Venetia Fair

I've been friends with the guys in Flannel Mouth (formally Iridescence) since high school. They've let me take pictures for them from the very beginning of my photography career. I'm always happy to help them out and they're great at giving my shout outs on Facebook and suggesting me to their friends and family. I saw them last night at the debut of their new album and I had a great time, like always.





After Flannel Mouth was done with their set, The Venetia Fair had their turn. These guys are crazy, in the best way possible. They are really fun to take pictures of, because they're constantly moving, climbing on their equipment, and making awesome faces. 







Please check out both of these great bands! You won't regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment